Monday, April 29, 2013

Been a while since last Blog (Tech Update)

Well its been a while since my last blog, as I have been busy gaining certs in the IT industry. It is quite an exciting time for IT and I have really been enjoying my ipad mini of late. I was fortunate to get the ipad mini the first day it came out and I haven't been disappointed. I just love the fact that I can use this device anywhere, I can study outside, either by reading pdf's, watching videos or doing practise tests whilst getting a tan & some vitamin D at the same time. I'm quite impressed with the headphone AMP on the ipad mini and it runs my Sennheiser HD 439's really well.  I also have bought a usb adapter for the mini to get an extra Audiophile experience by running a USB Headphone Amplifier DAC. It sounds great with no jitter, I just wish their was a power pass through.

The other major equipment I have got is the Nokia Lumia 800 which I am getting more impressed with everyday. The reliability is exceptional and really enjoy the GPS feature.  Smartphones are mature and what I love is MINITURIZATION.

This is why these iwatch rumours are so exciting...

Anyway at the moment I have cable problems---My thunderbolt drives keep crapping out, I think it is the E-sata cables and my optical cable for my Dac is causing some artifacts...







No comments: